Are you Sundae’s new social media exec? Founded in 2011, Sundae Communications delivers creative publicity campaigns for entertainment, culture and events. Working with global brands, international broadcasters as well as independent creative businesses we are the first Northern consultancy to specialise in entertainment and culture. The business has celebrated continued success, now with a portfolio […]
Are you Sundae’s new social media exec?
Founded in 2011, Sundae Communications delivers creative publicity campaigns for entertainment, culture and events.
Working with global brands, international broadcasters as well as independent creative businesses we are the first Northern consultancy to specialise in entertainment and culture.
The business has celebrated continued success, now with a portfolio of clients within TV, film, events, festivals, venues and theatre and design.
We are experiencing further growth and so in order to support this we are looking for a bright, creative, self-starting Social Media Executive to join our team.
About the role
Within this role you will work across a range of high profile national and international clients in television and the creative industries. Working across social media marketing, influencer engagement and content creation, you will be a key player in creating and bringing our clients campaigns to life.
This is a unique role working within a specialist publicity consultancy and we are looking for a team player with a strong interest and love for creativity and communications, who will thrive in a small, fast-moving environment.
- Developing great relationships with clients and managing/prioritising similar projects, from taking briefs through to completion/delivery
- Managing relationships with social/digital contacts for all clients
- Delivering monthly social campaigns and strategy for television programmes, creative companies, festivals and events
- Management of social media campaigns; posting, interaction and follower development using tools such as, Buffer, Hootsuite, Over and Planoly
- Attending campaign events ensuring live social media coverage throughout
- Updating clients about the status of their projects and ensuring activities are completed on time
- Proactively identifying opportunities for positive PR that furthers the aims of our clients and builds on the brand profile
- Keeping on top of social media and digital trends, best practice and new ideas within the industry, across all major social platforms
- Support within PR activities across the team where needed, writing and issuing releases, researching projects and staffing events
- Ownership and management of the agency’s own social media platforms and webpage
- Input across all the agency’s accounts, working with influencers, creating content, documenting events
- Actively contributing to weekly cross-agency planning and idea sessions mapping out both publicity and social media plans and activity
- Creating and distributing monthly strategy and engagement reports for all accounts
Our new Social Media Executive will:
- Have great interpersonal skills and be a confident communicator with an interest in PR and publicity
- Show an eye for detail and be able to cope in a high pressured, busy environment
- Have a flexible working approach and ‘can-do’ personality
- Be able to prioritise and deliver multiple projects
- Have an Interest and understanding of the full agency client base in relation to the industries we work within
- Have experience in creating engaging social campaigns, with creative use of photography and video
- Be experienced in devising and implementing digital PR and social media campaigns
- Be competent using and understanding a range of social media platforms such as; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Hold strong English and IT capabilities
- Have a creative mind and be able to add to ideas to form a campaign concept
- Ability to work proactively and as a team
- Be able to analyse and evaluate market trends so to provide insight into content creation
- Be able to analyse and evaluate social media and digital activity in order to review effectiveness of campaigns
- Have a real drive and ambition to grow social media and digital creative output
- Have experience in a similar role
Your promise to us:
Love Media: Media relations and press office are at the core of our offering, and you’ll often need to lead on this. –
Be flexible: This role will involve occasional travel within the UK, evening and weekend work.
Have fun. We work really hard but find it’s easier if you’re having a good time.
Our promise to you:
Listen to you. We’re looking for someone that will grow with us and help us grow, so we’re interested in your ideas, who you want to work with and how you want to work.
Train you. Your development is important and we’re looking for an ambitious candidate who wants to learn new skills.
Be social. We work in the entertainment industry and the culture of our business is friendly and sociable.
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free social events
- A friendly working environment with a strong sense of teamwork.
Does this sound like you? If so please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for the role is 11th November, 2019